Friday, September 30, 2005

Friday song

And now for something completely different . . . The Lumberjack Song by Monty Python! Why? Because I think it's hilarious and I figured we could all use a break from songs with actual meaning this week!
*************************************

Lumberjack: I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK, I sleep all night and I work all day.

Choir: He's a lumberjack and he's OK, He sleeps all night and he works all day.

Lumberjack: I cut down trees, I eat my lunch, I go to the lavatory. On Wednesdays I go shopping, and have buttered scones for tea.

Choir & Girl: He cuts down trees, he eats his lunch, He goes to the lavatory. On Wednesdays he goes shopping, And has buttered scones for tea.

Lumberjack: [In unison with Choir] I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK, I sleep all night and I work all day.

Lumberjack: I cut down trees, I skip and jump, I like to press wild flowers. I put on women's clothing, And hang around in bars.

Choir: He cuts down trees, he skips and jumps, He likes to press wild flowers. He puts on women's clothing, And hangs around in bars?

Lumberjack: [In unison with Choir] I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK, I sleep all night and I work all day.

Lumberjack: I cut down trees, I wear high heels, Suspenders and a bra. I wish I'd been a girlie, Just like my dear papa.

No comments: