Saturday, November 05, 2005

Major cuteness

Here's M-Girl in her Tae Kwon Do uniform, freshly hemmed by Grandma Juju. I know that I'm biased in a major way but she is just.too.cute. Don't you think?

She had a great practice today. I swear, the uniform makes M-Girl feel stronger and more able. She was less tentative today than she was before.

I even had a good class today despite severe sleep deprivation. I was up until 3:00 a.m. The good news is that between 1:30 and 3:00 am, I wrote an entire first chapter of a book and turned an already started short story into Chapter 2 of that book. I didn't know I was writing a book until it occurred to me that I had finished something that looked an awful lot like a chapter. Although I'm not doing Nanowrimo this year, something in me must feel like I should be doing it! Let's hope I can keep the momentum going (and that I can get myself to do the very, very necessary editing.)

4 comments:

landismom said...

She is adorable!

cmhl said...

that is a great picture!

Waterfall said...

Very cute picture!! And congrats on getting all that writing done!

Anonymous said...

Nothing cuter than a girl who can kick some major bootie! You won't have to worry about her when she starts dating.