Tuesday, November 01, 2005

It's official!

My first short story has been published! I would be doing a happy dance around the house but with the jet lag and all, I'd probably hurt myself.

I have lots to write about from our fabulous trip to Hong Kong but writing just this much has totally sapped what little energy I had left. Hopefully by tomorrow my fingers will be working again and I'll regale you with tales of seeing A-Girl on stage (saw the show FOUR times and LOVED it!), shopping in Stanley Market (twice), taking a sam pan around Aberdeen Harbor, eating yummy chow su bao (I know I spelled that wrong) bought from a street vendor and, of course, going to Disneyland Hong Kong (I have the t-shirt to prove it).

3 comments:

cmhl said...

congratulations!!!! that is wonderful news!!!

landismom said...

Wow, congrats! I really like your story.

Anonymous said...

Off to read your story . . . glad you guys got home safely!