Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Random stuff

I got another TTLB promotion! I'm a Crawly Amphibian! Wow - where is everybody coming from and why aren't you commenting? (It's probably because of the Thursday Thirteen which I'll definitely do again this week).

Apparently you all don't like Monty Python songs. That's ok - this Friday I'll probably go back to music that's like a chick-lit equivalent. Deep songs sung by angst-filled women or something. Or maybe I'll go with something like Good Charlotte's The Anthem which I listened to this morning really loud on my iPod. I must be channeling some head-banging, disaffected teenager. It put a spring in my step. Really.

Speaking of head-banging, or not, I'm going to a kickboxing class tonight. Why? I just feel like doing something totally different and I'm pissed about the ten pounds I've gained over the last six months. And I'm feeling old and I don't like it so I figure I'll go to a class for young, fit people and feel like total crap tomorrow morning when I can't get out of bed. Seriously - I just feel like kicking something and thought this would be the least destructive way of doing it. Wanna bet I'll be the oldest woman there?

1 comment:

landismom said...

Congrats on your promotion. Hey, aren't you basically a single mom right now? How do you get to go out so much more than I do? Unfair...