Monday, April 11, 2005

Arrgggh

I just feel like I want to crawl out of my skin! Earlier today I felt like someone was sitting on my chest and I couldn't breathe.

I was going to say that I have no idea why I feel this way but if I'm being honest, I do know. Stress. More specifically, stress brought upon by looming deadlines and unfinished business. There are things I need to finish and I can't seem to get myself motivated to get them done! Instead I sit here reading the "news" on the internet. What relevance does Andy Rooney's goofy testimony in some random fraud case have to my life right now? Yet I find myself strangely drawn to reading about how he grumbled about the "so help me God" part of the oath and got yelled at by the judge. Mildly interesting perhaps, but not in any way important. I would totally win any competition where the goal is to completely waste as much time as humanly possible.

Gotta go now. I have a meeting for which I am not at all ready. I also have a million things to do so I'll be sitting at the meeting feeling like I should be doing something else after I've been sitting at my desk the better part of the day getting nothing done. This sucks.

No comments: