Friday, December 01, 2006

I'm back!

I can't believe our long-awaited vacation has come and gone. I would love to tell you all about our great trip to Maui but jet lag is kicking my butt and I can't blog with my eyes closed. For now, I'll just say that Maui is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been.

We came home on Wednesday to a balmy 60 degree day so the re-entry was smooth. It's a good thing we gave Pele back her lava rock before we left. Otherwise the snowstorm that has virtually shut down O'Hare Airport today probably would have shown up two days early.

2 comments:

landismom said...

Welcome home! And congrats on not traveling during the snow--I thought of you, when I heard about the snowfall out there.

Bimbo said...

Ok, so it's cabbalistic and not really very logical at all, but um... I'm glad you gave the rock back. Glad you hit the bliss.